Spring Semester Dates - January 22, 2018 - May 4, 2018
- Use correct CRN#
- If registering for a course outside of the Engineering College (i.e. GBUS course) - contact Carolyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-758-5157 for an override prior to registering.
- Drop/Add is available via the web during the first 5 days of classes. During the sixth through the tenth day of classes, both the adviser's and the instructor's consent is required.
- Students will be charged on a pro-rated basis for dropped classes. The Bursar's Office will assist students with billing questions/refund schedule information.
- Use the Portal Link @ http://portal.Lehigh.edu / Log on to Portal with your Lehigh email id and password
- Once you are logged into Portal, the system will request your alternate pin # during registration. Pin #'s are unique to each semester.
To register for classes
- choose Banner
- choose Student Services tab
- choose Registration, select term
- choose add/drop classes
- enter alternate pin, choose classes, submit
MSE 451 Project Information:
APPLICATION FOR DEGREE FORM. This form is now only available online through Banner. To access this form log on to the Portal: http://portal.Lehigh.edu
- Click the Banner Icon
- Click the Student Services tab
- Student Academic Records
- Apply to Graduate
Due date for May 2018 graduation is February 1st, 2018. (Late fee will be imposed if submitted after this date.) For September graduation, apply by July 1 to avoid a late fee.
- Link to Program for Master's Degree form. (note - graduation forms are to be filled out, signed, and submitted on-linej)
COMMENCEMENT CEREMONY: Monday, May 21, 2018 at Goodman Stadium - more information
LEAVE OF ABSENCE:
Leave of Absence Request Form. Students use this form to request a leave of absence for personal or medical reasons.
Form for readmission. If you have been away from your studies for any length of time, graduate students are required to fill out the form for readmission.
Students who take a leave from graduate study without requesting an official leave of absence will be required to petition the Standing of Graduate Students (SOGS) committee for readmission if they've been away from the University for more than one year (petition form). Unapproved leaves count toward the two-year leave maximum.