Lehigh University
Lehigh Universiy

You are here

Current Student Information

Spring Semester Dates - January 21, 2019 - May 3, 2019

Registration Information:

  • Use correct CRN#
  • If registering for a course outside of the Engineering College (i.e. GBUS course) - contact Carolyn at ccj1@lehigh.edu or 610-758-5157 for an override prior to registering.
  • Drop/Add is available via the web during the first 5 days of classes. During the sixth through the tenth day of classes, both the adviser's and the instructor's consent is required.
  • Students will be charged on a pro-rated basis for dropped classes. The Bursar's Office will assist students with billing questions/refund schedule information.

Registration Instructions:

  1. Use the Portal Link @ http://portal.Lehigh.edu  /   Log on to Portal with your Lehigh email id and password
  2. Once you are logged into Portal, the system will request your alternate pin # during registration.  Pin #'s are unique to each semester.

To register for classes

  • choose Banner
  • choose Student Services tab
  • choose Registration, select term
  • choose add/drop classes
  • enter alternate pin, choose classes, submit

Link to list of MSE 2019 courses. Course list also available on Registrar's site.

Link to Distance Education's full list of distance education courses.

MSE 451 Project Information:


APPLICATION FOR DEGREE FORM. This form is now only available online through Banner. To access this form log on to the Portal: http://portal.Lehigh.edu

  • Click the Banner Icon
  • Click the Student Services tab
  • Student Academic Records
  • Apply to Graduate

Due date for May 2018 graduation is February 1st, 2018. (Late fee will be imposed if submitted after this date.) For September graduation, apply by July 1 to avoid a late fee.
- Link to Program for Master's Degree form(note - graduation forms are to be filled out, signed, and submitted on-linej)            

COMMENCEMENT CEREMONY: Monday, May 20, 2019 at Goodman Stadium - more information


Leave of Absence Request Form. Students use this form to request a leave of absence for personal or medical reasons.
Form for readmission. If you have been away from your studies for any length of time, graduate students are required to fill out the form for readmission.

Students who take a leave from graduate study without requesting an official leave of absence will be required to petition the Standing of Graduate Students (SOGS) committee for readmission if they've been away from the University for more than one year (petition form). Unapproved leaves count toward the two-year leave maximum.

MORE RESOURCES FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS are available through the P.C. Rossin College of Engineering and Applied Science